Connecting employers, universities and students
Over 90% of Australia’s universities and over 1.7 million of their students and graduates use CareerHub.
The CareerHub Central website links them all together so you can add or update your vacancies and organisation’s information in one place and distribute to all universities at once.
What is CareerHub?
CareerHub is the software used internally by most Australia and New Zealand universities to manage their distribution of advertising jobs, employer information, careers events, careers appointments, information sheets and other related content to their students and graduates.
What is CareerHub Central?
CareerHub Central enables employers and graduate recruiters to quickly distribute vacancies, graduate or vacation program information, contact details and your organisation’s corporate profile directly to the universities’ own internal CareerHub systems.
CareerHub Central is:
- the fastest way to publish your job vacancy information to the universities
- the most targeted way to reach the exact audience for your graduate roles
- the largest and most active student / graduate network in Australia
- the only way to get your job vacancy information into multiple universities simultaneously
- integrated with the universities’ student authentication so you can be sure you are reaching the right candidate audience
- the easiest way to ensure the universities have your correct and latest contact details
- established for over ten years
- fast, efficient and user friendly
- to 35 universities across Australia
- over 1.7 million registered students and grads
- over 23,000 jobs viewed daily
- 8 million jobs viewed by Australian university students per annum
Fast, efficient and directly integrated with the universities to help you target the right audience.
Click here to download our latest fact-sheet 1113 CareerHub Central Flyer 2013. Or call us on 1300 852 112 to help get your planning in order for 2014.