Now is the perfect time to get your CareerHub Central account up to date for FY16.
- First and foremost, please check your employer and employer contact details and update anything that is no longer current. The careers officers at each CareerHub uni see these and like to know they have a complete profile about your organisation, which will make it a no-brainer when they come to approve the jobs you post.
- If your organisation has an active CareerHub Employer Profile, please check your expiry date. We will be sending out FY16 Employer Profile information in coming weeks.
- Finally, please delete any old, unpublished jobs from your employer account.
CareerHub Central delivers what graduate employers want
- Publish jobs to multiple universities simultaneously. Post jobs for graduate programmes, student vacancies, holiday and internship placements, and any other job opportunities for a flat fee of AUD$180 per job.
- If you need to fill a few more places than most, ask us about discounted package rates.
- Create an eye-catching Profile. Great Profile = Great Candidates. For inspiration and how to book, read Distributing your Organisation Profile.
- Need to contact the CareerHub unis about a special project you have in mind? They’re all here https://www.careerhub.com.au/institutions
*** In case you haven’t posted your first job or it is sitting saved (we call it ‘unpublished’ for obvious reasons) in your CareerHub account, your employer information will not become visible to the unis until you do publish a job.