Whilst CareerHub Central streamlines and automates an employer’s uni job posting efforts once you’ve posted a job, the option to View Publish Details only gives you part of the story.
At the end of the day, the relationship still lies between an employer and a uni, so we encourage you to ask as many questions as it takes to optimise your candidate attraction efforts.
You start with a list of all the uni careers services to which you have posted a job. Visit our website for all the details https://www.careerhub.com.au/institutions.
You then have the option to ask for feedback by email or over the phone (we prefer the latter) such as:
- Why has my job been rejected?
- Why is my job still awaiting approval?
- How is my job performing with respect to views, clicks, etc?
- Could there be any issues affecting interest in my job eg holidays, exam blocks, etc?
- How is our CareerHub Employer Profile performing?
You can also contact the uni careers service to request an extension to your job closing date on an ad if there have been changes to your campaign.
Not only will you finesse your ongoing advertising efforts within the uni job boards, but you’ll gain extra insight into what works well when communicating job opportunities to students and graduates – all 2.5 million of them around Australia.